Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rondo for Curry has been discussed
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 10:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
Have you had your head in the sand for the last 6 or 7 years?

This is why he dropped in the draft, that's why his teammates hated him in his rookie season, this is why they're looking to trade him...

Dude is uncoachable, has a bad attitude, has a temper (I believe he threw a water bottle through a TV in the locker room when Doc tried to give him some advice), is a bad teammate who points fingers and blames others for his on court mistakes, etc.
Really? I thought he dropped in the draft because he couldn't shoot worth a lick and teams weren't sure that he had enough to make it at the next level.....

The reality of the situation is this: We're not getting Rose, DWill or Paul. We MAY have the chance at a PG just below that tier who's won a ring and is a stellar defender, competitor and distributor (and he's still fairly young).

I take my chances on a guy like that in a heartbeat... warts and all. What I've seen from him on the court is what matters. I'm sure that Anthony Carter is a swell guy and a coach's dream but talent is talent... and Rondo has WAY more.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote