Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Outdoor Activities
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 01:38 AM   #26 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

outdoor activities i love to do in the summer:

1. in toronto, my friends and I just go to woodbine beach for the day. get there by 9, grab a nice spot, and spend the day. play some beach vball, water footbal, beach soccer, etc. we also bring a small bbq and put hamburgers, hotdogs, etc and its a nice outing.

2. outside of toronto: camping in algonquin. There are sites where you basically park your car, and have the site to yourself for x number of days. Theres a beach nearby, canoe rental, bike rental, and an amazing trail to go exploring. If you can find the river by the lake, go exploring with the canoe. We once canoed for an enitire day, and got far enough to be completely away from an set campsite and saw a bear! it was incredible(from a safe distance).

3. algonquin canoe trip

same thing as number two, just without the site, basically backpacking through algonquin with a canoe ontop of ya. havent done it yet, might this summer if the p'rents let me. i know of others who have done it, and theyve loved it.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote