Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Outdoor Activities
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chris
representing the Big Land

basketball is life

Representing:
Default Outdoor Activities

I thought it'd be cool to make a thread about hiking, camping, canoeing, going to the cabin, or any other interesting outdoor activities.

Over the past two summer I've really gotten into doing outdoor stuff. My best friend goes to school out in BC and is crazy into rock climbing, camping, going on canoe trips, skiing, snowboarding and he had a huge influence on me. Me and my friends would go to the cabin every weekend and live off steak, beer, chips and do stupid shit all weekend. My buddy who I previously mentioned bought all the ropes and things needed and we found a cliff in the woods that had some bolts in it and started going rock climbing all the time. Also theres a nice channel that takes like 5 hours to canoe that we've made a tradition of canoeing every summer with the same 4 guys. Also we just hiked around and tried to find all the amazing places around my hometown in Labrador that I never knew even existed. We found this wicked little pool being fed by a small waterfall that we go swimming at and nicknamed Sunnyvale.

Unfortunately I'm not going home this summer as I'll be off my workterm and back in school

Share your experiences guys, I'd love to hear!
Chris is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote