Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The jose question
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moujik View Post
I also chose Westbrook as an example, because he's a type of player many seem to hope of drafting. I prefer Rondo, but he's unique.
Would I want Felton? - no.
Nash is great, but I'm sure people "would be open" to trading him were he in the same situation with us as Jose, so those dreams of Nash returning to Canada are not thought through in my opinion.
We can improve in every other position but we still need a PG. Maybe if Danny Ainge goes completely bonkers, we can snatch Rondo, but what are the chances of that.
I would be open to first talk about trading AB, Barbosa even Amir and only then Jose.
i'm not one of the people who wants us to go for nash, much as i love him. He's less of an option than jose due to age. If we trade jose i want it to be for something that improves us going forward.

felton was getting good reviews at the start of the season and obv he was good last season, but yeah, i'm not sure about him at all either.

AB is more important to our present and future imo. Barbosa could possibly get us something, but prob not something as good as jose, Don't think amir can get us much.
LKeet6 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote