Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The jose question
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 01:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
moujik
threat inside

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKeet6 View Post
right now i would have, paul, rondo, rose, nash, d will, parker as definitely more valuable to a winning than westbrook.

also players like lowry (regularly getting close to a trip double,) curry, andre miller (what a class veteran he is,) lawson, j kidd are giving their teams what a PG really should provide. Balanced, intelligent play. Rubio is going to be amazing, probably by next season, he's already great.

i realise what i'm saying is controversial, just my opinion! I'm a classic, past-first PG fan.
I meant instead of Jose for us, not instead of Westbrook. Westbrook was just an example of opposite to Calderon but successful PG. Rubio is in fashion now, but does not impress me that much.
Can you imagine any of the better PGs you mentioned on our team right now instead of Jose? How long would it take for them to get frustrated and require a trade?
or even better - Can you imagine we don't have Jose, wouldn't you like to bring him here?
moujik is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote