Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The jose question
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #19 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moujik View Post
and who would you rather have at PG right now? Ref-fav-Lakers won with Fischer, so I think there's a good chance Westbrook will have a ring one of these years.
westbrook is an insane athelte and a talented player. But his bball IQ is low and he makes bad plays. Plus he's a bit of a chucker. The debate over shoot-first/pass-first has been done, it's a taste thing. He's similar in style to Rose but his bad habits are more prevalent and Rose has said he wants to be more of a facilitator, whereas westbrook has never said that as far as i know. It has been witnessed a few times that durant gets frustrated with westbrook.

right now i would have, paul, rondo, rose, nash, d will, parker as definitely more valuable to a winning than westbrook.

also players like lowry (regularly getting close to a trip double,) curry, andre miller (what a class veteran he is,) lawson, j kidd are giving their teams what a PG really should provide. Balanced, intelligent play. Rubio is going to be amazing, probably by next season, he's already great.

i realise what i'm saying is controversial, just my opinion! I'm a classic, past-first PG fan.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote