Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - My biggest problem with DeRozan
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #77 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsmannn View Post
wonder what kind of trade value demar derozan actually has

i wouldn't mind seeing the raps trading demar and ed in a packaged deal for someone who can guard and shoot 3's consistently

obviously if we cant get a fair deal i would much rather keep them around but if there is deal out there for a sg or sf that can guard and shoot 3's consistently, i might want to consider this

especially if we draft kidd gilchrist somebody like that
i would love to see what derozan can achieve next season and i am a fan of his but i agree we should look into all trades that are possible. Jose has value for a contender, Bargs has value due to his great play and with the draft stacked with bigs and already having 2 decent PFs we should look into what we can get for him as well.

a trade involving ed and demar would have to get something really good back tho. I know they are both inconsistent and unproven but you would be giving away 2 players with potential. Batum and wilson chandler can defend and hit 3s not sure i'd give up 2 talents for either of those guys. Yes they have shown something in the league already but don't underestimate the value of TWO players who could get quite a lot better.
LKeet6 is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote