Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Welcome Tommy2Tymes & Claudius
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 07:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Filth View Post
doesn't really apply to this thread, but i like that bill digs thru the history and shows people how contradicting their opinions are. i just don't think i'll ever be comfortable disagreeing with him because of it lol
Honestly, I know I'm being a dick...but when someone goes out of his way to say they've "always" held a particular positon, it's like begging me to do it.

And, yeah, people change there opinions. Sometimes there is good reason to change opinions. I understand that. But that's different than making blanket statements about types of players a person supports when it is simply inconsistent with other individuals they support.

The funny thing is, I don't think TORap has me on ignore. Because I pointed out that contradiction about Jennings and Ellis a week ago when he said he'd "pass" on taking Jennings. Now suddenly he includes Ellis in the same category as Westbrook and says he's "always" held that position about pass first PGs? Lame.

And he doesn't "eat crow" as he claims. If he did, he would just say he changed his opinion about the type of point guard he's willing to have run his team, rather than say he "always" supports pass first, efficient PGs.

He could just say "I changed my mind". How hard is that, really?
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote