Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bosh: I'm not a popular guy
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 08:23 PM   #39 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Just because they had a successful season does not mean that it couldn't have been more successful. It's assumptions like that which make me scratch my ass.

As for the coddled... I believe it... and Bosh never got incessantly ripped on because of his heritage and on court demeanor and other trivial and insignificant reasons. It's not a slight against Bosh, it's against management, the media and fans.

I don't hate Bosh and Bargnani has nothing to do with this thread!

Bold Point #1: So essentially you're saying that if Miami would have spent their money differently they would have won a title. GUARANTEED. Cool. Wanna give me the lotto max numbers too please?

Bold Point #2: Bosh never got incessantly ripped?? LOL! Did you just become a Raps fan 2 years ago? The guy could notch 23 + 12 in a game and people would be bitching because they thought he didn't do enough. I remember that game against GS where he ended up with 44 & 15 or something like that and people were all over him because he missed the shot to win the game at the buzzer lol.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote