Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bosh: I'm not a popular guy
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 08:14 PM   #35 (permalink)
carp

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Yep.

What's amusing to ME is how much bitterness people still have about Bosh when the guy was a model player for us here for 7 years.

I never heard anything at all about him being an attention whore when he was in a Raps uni. He enjoyed his FA summer, which was certainly his right. Big deal. After being called "Ru Paul"... after being called "soft"... after being called "just another decent player putting shots on a bad team".... after having people rank EVERY other decent PF over him for years, it's not surprising that the guy might have been feeling a little slighted and eager to show that he actually IS a star... and not just an afterthought.

Shit lol.... it was just last year that some people here were arguing that the Heat didn't even need Bosh and Haslem could fill his role easily.
I don't think anyone is bitter, but perhaps tone is mistaken often on the web..... I still do think the Heat could have spent that money more wisely than on Bosh, but that doesn't mean I hate him. He's a good player..... though he was coddled here and built up into more than he was. Fans will believe anything that is spun.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote