Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bosh: I'm not a popular guy
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #33 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
I would say the growth might be in him hoping to gain attention as a winning basketball player. I don't think for a second he doesn't like or want attention. But there are different avenues for that. He's always showed a love for the game, and if he can gain attention playing for championships, then it probably surpasses the other shit which he also did out of having a real interest as well just wanting attention. He's also married, and has a kid and might be just a little more grounded now.
Yep.

What's amusing to ME is how much bitterness people still have about Bosh when the guy was a model player for us here for 7 years.

I never heard anything at all about him being an attention whore when he was in a Raps uni. He enjoyed his FA summer, which was certainly his right. Big deal. After being called "Ru Paul"... after being called "soft"... after being called "just another decent player putting shots on a bad team".... after having people rank EVERY other decent PF over him for years, it's not surprising that the guy might have been feeling a little slighted and eager to show that he actually IS a star... and not just an afterthought.

Shit lol.... it was just last year that some people here were arguing that the Heat didn't even need Bosh and Haslem could fill his role easily.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote