Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - half season report:
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bankiz
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Representing:

1. Casey : A
with barg out as long since the biginning he did relativly well (+ others inuuries). with a new system, and a new metality, that was not easy, but he kinda put that on track with the few he has.

2. BC : C
i reallt think i could have done a better job in not signing buttler and carter, and sign pietrus.

3. our young ones : DD, JJ, Bayless, ED and Amir : B
JJ: a big A-; because little by little he become more confident, and when he is on the floor you see a better cohesion on D.
DD: C, a tough stretch of struggle, but he was here every game, and even when i struggles i find other think to help the team. and he show some improvement at D. however he need to be more consistent.
Amir : Bi'm a big fan, and he take his job seriously even when he struggles, and now that he come out of it, we can see he is a great backup PF/C.
ED: C+ still waiting for him to be more present on the borad. and he need to add some muscle.
Bayless : B-injury don't help, need to be more caseful with the ball, and stop being so bold with it.

4. Bargs :A- i still want to see him in shape to continue to put numbers and effort to win.
5. caldy :B- i'm not a huge fan, but when he is in the game, he is a real general, need to be more focus.
Barbosa : C-
Kleiza: B+ he seems to respond well with casey, and he put some effort despite muissing one year with his injury.we can see he want to play, becasue the first minutes he get on the floor (he makes mistakes).
6. Gray and Magz :
Gray= B i really like his effort on the borad, but he need to stio using layup and put the ball in the rim.
Magz= B he seems to habe the same role as reggie had last two season. but he is not a terry bear, and not shy to protect his teammate. and each time he play, he produce well.
7. the scrubs... E
carter and buttler are not good addition to this roster. even if buttler is a solid defender.

if i exclude the scrubs, i think this team + barg healthy, and bayless too, and the addition of JV and 1st pick this summer, Casey can do a solid job next season with a full training camp.
i put a C- to the team, for the lack of consistant effort.

Last edited by Bankiz; 02-12-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote