Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The super-duper, all-in-one Jeremy Lin thread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 03:57 PM   #631 (permalink)
LX
effin' ineffable

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
nah I don't think I said talentless. I've been saying below average the whole time. I agree that the guys have their own roles and are playing them perfectly. They're playing hard which is why they're winning with what they have and the squad's actually committing to defense. To be honest, Novak has been shooting the lights out and always has been before the NYK contract. It's just that one-dimensional players like Jeffries and Novak can't really be depended on night in and night out if you want to be competitive in this league. These Knicks are definitely much more fun to watch than Melo jacking up 30 shots a night.

throw in an undrafted d-leaguer in there and you have the Knicks going 4-0 :cookie:
(sarcasm).
Yeah - I'm just saying it's a pretty good situation for him. I don't think what he's doing is so amazing because he's overcoming the players around him, but rather they are the right type of players to make it possible.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key