Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The super-duper, all-in-one Jeremy Lin thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 03:13 PM   #414 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
It's pointless to worry about it. you're right, he is new and unproven, but hey, he looks like a good enough deal that I doubt the Knicks are going to run out and let a division rival have him. These notions make no sense. Lin could be had last year, then again this year.....that window is officially shut.

These are the breaks you need in this new NBA if you ask me.... too bad our Team hasn't had one... we thought we did with Moon for a while...but that went away.

Anyhow, like I said, pointless to waste energy on, he isn't available. The guy I watched last night, that J lin, I'd take him in a heart beat.
He'll be available in the summer. NYK only guaranteed his contract until the end of this season. If teams come out of the woodwork offering him more than the MLE (which is possible if he keeps up his good play) I doubt the Knicks will be able to afford him. One thing's for sure.... he ain't gonna be makin' $800K/yr next season.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote