Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors Potential 2012 Starting Five
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #36 (permalink)
ValanciunasFanboy
chucking wood like a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargn88 View Post
Really? Well with Andrea Healthy this team is around 500, which gets you a playoff spot in the eastern conference. Now add a Center and improved roster, and this team can't make the playoffs?
i think you have a tiny chance. You are adding a high upside rookie Euro center not Hakeem. And you are adding another rookie who may or may not be good. And you may or may not add some decent free agent.
You need a lot of things to work out right.

Indiana, Phillie, Heat, Bulls, Atlanta, Boston seem to be rock solid at least for the next year. Well, unless Boston decides to rebuild which I doubt.
Then you have Knicks and Bucks who I'd expect to be better. Cavs who have all sorts of means to improve next year if they want to, and they are already decent. And Nets/ Magic, at least one of them may be good depending on what Howard does.

That's 11 teams that will make a run at .500 and better. Not all of them will get there, there will be injuries and bad mojo. But that may happen to you as well, so...
ValanciunasFanboy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote