Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors vs. UK?
Thread: Raptors vs. UK?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 02:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
raptorsCritic
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Raptors Wildcats' starting Five better then Raptors?

Kentucky vs. NBA's Raptors: Not an easy call - CBSSports.com

As i was looking though some college player profiles i stumbled upon this. In this article they compare the starting 5 of the Raptors/Wildcats. The author, Goodman, hints that the starting 5 of the wildcats would outplay the raptors. I usually dont opiniate but to me, this seem like another shot at Toronto. Granted our starting five has changed a few times this season, and we're far from being a good team, but this writer seems to know very little about the different levels of basketball. Remember bad teams are only bad against other nba teams. These are proven grown men who made it to the pros; the worst nba team in history would beat any college team based on one simple fact. College studs dont always translate to the pros such examples include Riddick/Jimmer. Such a comparison just leaves me to believe Toronto despites its recent defensive improvements and strides to keep games competitive (Heat,OT Washington) will not get the respect of any fan based until it starts winning more games. Work your magic Bryan.
raptorsCritic is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote