Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ridiculous blatant anti-Toronto sports journalism
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 07:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanCity View Post
is it really that big of a deal? this kinda stuff happens all the time and not just to the raptors.

It doesnt help the fact that two terrible teams are playing. if i was the scorekeeper for this game and wasnt a fan of either team i would probably fall asleep in 2nd quarter and make everything up.

also, it is absurd to think this is anti toronto.
It isn't a huge deal in most respects, except for one thing. Players are rewarded for statistical output. I am CERTAIN james Johnson in averaging MINIMUM 3 blocks a game.

The stat people don't seem to see it that way. In fact, he is no where near it on the NBA stat chart. Away games? Biased stat guys?? I don't know but hell, he gets at least two BIG blocks a game, that doesn't count the numerous tips he gets that are still blocked shots. thats the difference between just some guy and a DPOY candidate that includes millions in endorsements and a trip to the allstar game. Surely lofty targets, but you see where I'm going with this.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote