Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What numbers can we expect from JV next season?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 01:01 AM   #27 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
I think his numbers will really depend from our pg, because as you all know JV is extremely effective in pick and roll
I haven't watched him too much, ill be honest, so i'm basing this on scouting reads. If he is as raw as they say, it comes as a bonus and detriment. It means his game is not set up, but the talent is there, so its easy to mold him to the teams needs. With casey here, his defence can get going quite fast, so im saying maybe 1 block/game, but the things heel do on thst end won't necesarilly translate to stats. here comes the negative, the offence in a raw player is normally very tough to mark down. He could hit it off right away, or hit it off later in the season, or not till his 4th season, who knows, but i can see him averaging say 5 points a game. His rebounding numbers, because of casey's defence, i would say will be around the same mark. Him playing alongside Bargs will give some chances to make nice passes so 2.5 assisgts per game

to recap" 5/5/2/1
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote