Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - jazz owner rips karl malone
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:
Default jazz owner rips karl malone

Utah Jazz owner Greg Miller says 'lying' Karl Malone unreliable, unstable - ESPN

Quote:
The most-stinging salvo came Friday night in a blog post written by Greg Miller in which he called Karl Malone "too unreliable and too unstable" to help the team as an assistant coach and claimed the 14-time All-Star and two-time NBA MVP lied to a newspaper about having to use a scalper to purchase tickets to a Jazz game.

The blog followed a scathing Twitter post earlier Friday by Miller, the son of longtime Jazz owner Larry Miller, who died in 2009.

"Hey Karl - you're lying," Miller wrote on Twitter. "You have my number. Next time you need a seat to a Jazz game, call me. You can have mine."
Quote:
Miller, in his Friday blog post, had alluded to a history of difficulties in dealing with Malone.

"The fact is Karl is still as high-maintenance as he ever was, but now he has nothing to offer to offset the grief and aggravation that comes with him," Miller wrote.
'trane is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote