Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - LAL in talks to possibly aquire Sessions?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 05:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfulpanda View Post
i admit i don't watch alot of cavs games but from what i remember, he's a decent shooter.

one another note.... cavs are looking very very good lately.... they're almost at .500 and in the playoff hunt this year. how long did their rebuild last?? lol one year?! they were in a far more worse situation than us after lebron left and after a year they leap frogged us....and now possibily getting another pick in return for session in a deep draft.....man its depressing being a raps fan

I wouldn't say they're good. They're pretty bad also. Just not worst team bad. Raptors with a healthy Bargnani are better.

They've beaten DET, NJ, Bobcats, Minnesota, Suns, Bobcats, Knicks, and Boston. All teams under .500.

They needed a 12-0 run at the end of the game to beat Boston also by 1point. So more of a lucky finish I would say.

Now I will say Kyrie Irving looks really good so far. They got that going for them but they still need a lot of work. 8-11 and their schedule is about to get TOUGH. Their next 8 out of 9 games are against playoff teams. About to come back down to earth.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote