Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Pics from Raptors/Nets Game
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Regression
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSWC View Post
Nice pics!

What was it like sitting that close? Any stories?

Was that you in the game thread that said your gf was going to wear a Lithuania shirt for Kleiza?
Yea... he def noticed us (or her). After the game, while waiting for autographs, an older couple started talking to us because of the Lithuania shirt. I was hammered and probably talked nonsense for like ten minutes with them. The Kleiza comes out the tunnel and OF COURSE they were his parents... I was embarrassed but they got us to cut the line (ten year old kids) and we got signatures and a picture.

Jay Triano is a class act. He talked to me for five minutes after the game. He said that Bargs' injury is likely a sprain and not a tear but he wasn't sure. I told him I loved the Terry piece and it was inspirational. He was with some young girl and I asked her if Jay was her dad... she laughed and said no.

In my drunkeness I kept yelling to Ed to smile and dunk the ball throughout the game. He actually laughed several times. After the game he signed my hat and said I talk a lot.

Jerryd gave me a dirty look when I yelled Arizona at him.

No good bench stories. Carter was talking a lot.

During warm-ups Alabi missed a layup. He's so raw.

Will post more when I remember stuff.
Regression is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote