Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Casey's democracy
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bankiz
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Representing:

we miss AB, DD struggles hard on O, bayless just got back, Kleiza just got back after one year.
4/6 your scorer player are out right now.
you can run whatever you want, if they don't shoot well no coach can run an offense.
part of the problem seems to me coming from caldy.
he has that habit to give the ball at bad times. yes he is a great passer. But casey seems to want more from him, that he act more quickly in transition; that he shows some agressivity on running the show.
if the rumor of Caldy trade come right now, it's because of that, and the fact that he has some value right now.
so when you get a pg whom don't force himself, and can penetrate the D, open space for other, then we will have a flow offense.
this same offense Dallas use. but remember who kidd is, and barea with is penetration nobody can't stop last season.
that make a big difference.

and another thing about the offense. last game kleiza play in place of barg, the same system than bargs. but you an't ask one player to be like the other, without the size and the ball handling abilities. so that don't work out. what a surprise ? but in 2 or 3 games kleiza will produce, and so he will bring to him more attension on D, then create space for other.

two problem a lack of work all together, without injure player, and a pg who isn't good for this offense.
i don't say good enough, but i would say casey don't want him to run the show, and bayless isn't ready.

change that, and this team can win, score and will defend.
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote