Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - dd-casey relationship
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Bankiz
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Representing:

i think DD is just a player whom need time to adjust every time.
rookie season he put big number during the second half of the season.
last year he begin to produce end december. (2 month in the season)
this season he average 14pts per game. not so bad in fact.
but the last games he buy on the defense, taking charges, being more a glue to his opponant, and doing great in the zone D.
so maybe his jum shot isn't falling, but he has change his abilities to defend. and i think if casey stay with him in the starting jjob it's because of that.
maybe casey recognize that DD need time to adjust, and give him. because he know better that us what DD is capable of.

we all know this season is'nt about winning, but build a new culture. some player whom are "work ethic ones/gym rats" will adjust and begin to produce more on Defense.

time is a luxe, i'm agree, that the team doesn't have this season. no time for training camp, and no real time for training session. and we are the team which had play the more game on the road.
Not easy for anybody to adjust in this condition.
but yes, Bargs done it, so why the hell, DD can't do it ???
i understand, but remenber, he is still young, and he has some upside, we all know it. it's frustrating. i'm sure he will figure out a way to go more to the basket.
we have two guy with DD and JJ whom have some athletic abilities, and i want to see more of that. why the hell Jose doesn't make lob to them ???

Last edited by Bankiz; 01-28-2012 at 10:28 AM.
Bankiz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote