Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kobe Bryant or Lebron James?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 06:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
LightsOut
finding your post helpful

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfulpanda View Post
right now lebron is better. prime vs prime i think lebron is better as well. individually kobe might be better but lebron can make the overall team better. once lebron gets it right mentally (which i think he will) it will be more obvious he is better.

kobe fans always want to bring up championships. the 1st three, kobe was the 2nd option. lebron has never been a 2nd option ever. that alone should tell you something. so we can only use the 2 championships kobe won as alpha in this argument. his 1st year he was 1st option and had help he lost in the nba finals, then won afterwards 2 years straight. lebron's first year with help he lost in the finals as well, now he's in his 2nd year with help and its yet to be seen. but people are quick to judge.

look at clevelands roster that went to the finals against the spurs. just look at the roster! gibson, hughes, lebron, gooden, Z. stop being biased for a sec, do u honestly think they are contenders? playoff team....sure, but not contenders. its simply unbelievable lebron brought that group to the finals. people are saying how this years lakers team is pretty weak compared to previous years and are in trouble. imagine if lebron had this group? this laker group is miles better than the group he had took to the finals in cleveland. kobe has to score 40 a night for them to have a shot at winning. lebron made big Z an allstar, so he would likely turn bynum into an allstar and gasol the best pf in the game

bottom line tho. lebron HAS to win the championship this year
yee he's never the 2nd option when wade is injured, and kobe plays in the tougher conference, the year the cavs made it to the finals the east was terrible and the pistons were on the decline but still I agree that it was amazing what lebron did to bring that group there.

Last edited by LightsOut; 01-20-2012 at 06:53 PM.
LightsOut is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote