Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kobe Bryant or Lebron James?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
jonas smellandchewthis

in terms of attitude and drive there is no comparison...kobe is on another level that i don't think lebron is ever capable of reaching. and you know what, you don't have to be as competitive as kobe to win, you really don't. people say it can be a hindrance to him at times, and i believe it. but there needs to be a drive, because the drive is what pushes you to lift a couple extra reps, shoot a thousand extra shots a night, etc.

i dunno. i think you're either born with that fire or you're not. i don't see lebron waking up one morning and just being hungry to win, for the sake of winning. i feel like that's what makes guys like kobe and MJ so great. they need to be better than everyone else. i don't get that vibe from lebron. and i think it's because of that attitude that kobe is so much more skilled than LeBron...there's almost an obsessiveness around getting better and not falling behind, and that's what makes kobe so great. again i don't get that from lebron.

who the fuck knows though, i don't know him personally. i just know that with all lebron's talent, if he was at kobe's skill level, it'd be scary.
thought is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote