Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Do the Raps hold on to players too long?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
Acie
landry fields forever

Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Jose
Bosh
Mopete - should have dealt him when the hornets wanted him
T-Mac- every knew he was leaving

Another part of my post pointed out that we never sell high. Which has never happened in our 16yrs, but you didn't say anythinhg about that at all.
Colangelo and Mitchell chose a healthy Jose over TJ. I suppose they should've looked in their crystal ball to predict his injuries. How is he playing now that he's healthy again?

When exactly did Bosh fall out of favour or begin sucking balls? I'm pretty sure he didn't fall out of favour in Toronto until he picked Miami.

The Hornets wanted Mo Pete when they signed him to an offer sheet which the Raps matched, so I'm not too sure what your point is.

The fact that everyone knew T-Mac was leaving is debatable, but when did he start sucking or fall out of favour?

Now as for selling high:

How has TJ Ford done since being traded by the Raptors? I'd say they sold high there.

How has Charlie V done since the promise he showed in his rookie season and the Raps traded him? I'd say they sold high there.

How has Fred Jones done since the Raps flipped him for a player with a shorter contract and a guy who contributed somewhat? I'd say they sold high there.

How did Antonio Davis and JYD do after they were sent to Chicago? Not as much as Marshall and Rose did here in TO.

How did Mark Jackson and Mugsy Bogues do after they were signed to nice juicy contracts and then flipped for a first round pick and the much more useful Chris Childs who also had a much shorter contract?
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote