Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Triano vs Casey's approach
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 10:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
bozonic
waitin for the Samba Twin Towers

keepin an eye on Il Muggo

Representing:
Default Triano vs Casey's approach

Is it my imagination ...Last year looks a lot like this year except Casey frowns on sideline where Jay used to look apopleptic...new coach...focus on defense...Bargnani gets 20 and 5 ... Bayless, Gray, Kleiza hurt ..Jose looks interested again...Rasual Butler pleez, DD shooting guard ,huh

the cards move around the table but results the same... They get a look like a deer in the headlights and they know they can't win in last 5 minutes unless they have 10 pt lead..Up by a few in first quarter then slide by half and down in the fourth

I will give them the benefit of the doubt that short pre season has them struggling with new sets...

Despite injuries last year I thought team was trying most nights. The last few games with the revolving cast I am not sure... the improvement of Il maggo and Jose has been offset by JJ the turnover machine and Mr. Butler and DD///

It certainly looks bleak...besides at least Jay threw in a few Fucks along the way in interviews. Casey sounds like a mortician xD
bozonic is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote