Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What would you look to do at the trade deadline?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 12:32 AM   #54 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
Why does everyone want to get rid of Davis? With more experience and PT I think he's going to blossom into a very nice player. Just because he hasnt started the year too well doesnt mean too much. I think once he earns the consistant PT and plays consistantly, he'll be a very valuable piece to this team. Trading him now for 1/2 price would be stupid.

Anyone on this team should obviously be available for the right price, but I'd try and keep ED/Bargs/Johnson/Derozan if I were to name the core pieces I'd like to stay.

Bargs' value is at an all time high though, so if we can get a really good deal for him I'd really look in to that as I dont think we'll ever go anywhere with him in our starting 5 unless Casey does turn in to a Thibodeau, and Valanaciunius a Bogut type to completely hide Bargs.
You're right Thrills, but I still believe that BC would rather stick his ballsack into a nest of fire ants rather than trade his pride & joy.... esp. considering the way he's playing now. Unless we get D12 back (or a player of his ilk) Bargs isn't going anywhere.

I like Ed too but he could be expendable on this team... esp. with JV coming over next season. He has some value too that should peak another team's interest.

Ed. Bayless. Barbosa. I'd look to move any or all of those 3 if I could.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote