Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What would you look to do at the trade deadline?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 04:53 PM   #35 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
Why does everyone want to get rid of Davis? With more experience and PT I think he's going to blossom into a very nice player. Just because he hasnt started the year too well doesnt mean too much. I think once he earns the consistant PT and plays consistantly, he'll be a very valuable piece to this team. Trading him now for 1/2 price would be stupid.

Anyone on this team should obviously be available for the right price, but I'd try and keep ED/Bargs/Johnson/Derozan if I were to name the core pieces I'd like to stay.

Bargs' value is at an all time high though, so if we can get a really good deal for him I'd really look in to that as I dont think we'll ever go anywhere with him in our starting 5 unless Casey does turn in to a Thibodeau, and Valanaciunius a Bogut type to completely hide Bargs.

Yeah, i agree. Giving up on Ed after what he showed last sason is a little premature to say the least. There are 4-5 players on this team i want here next season, the rest can be dealt and i wouldn't give it a second thought.

Players i don't want back next season-
Butler, Forbes, Carter, Grey

Players i'm indifferent about-
Bayless, Barbosa, JJ, Kleiza, Jose, Alabi

Players i want here for 2012-13-
Derozan, Bargs (if he continues his play), Davis, Amir, Val
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote