Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Does Jose get amnestied/traded no matter what?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #54 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
you dont know shit becaus enothing you just said is a fact now is anything but you guessing at this and that, Fact is, toronto is set up to succeed financially right now. But we'll see, a lot cn happen.

Fact is, Jost is a much etter player than you guys give him redit for, and the idea of getting rid of him just for the heck of it is ridiculous unless youre seeing something big come back.
of course nothing is fact. if you can build an even remotely likely scenario where we don't sign anyone of value and don't sign any extensions i would love to hear it.

we are set up well financially. that is true. but that is precisely why i think now is the time to make a splash. it's pretty evident that we won't stay this way for long, and that investments in players will take place.

and that says nothing about jose's value. what it does say is that we have the flexibility to improve if it looks like we can get something better for the money we are currently paying for his services.
'trane is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote