Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Barbosa for Ebanks?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #47 (permalink)
torontomen
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
I see the same thing. He may have a been a good player and valuable at 1 time in his career, but the more I watch the more it looks like he is no longer that guy
He's become an out of control driver that keeps causing charging fouls, which is also a turnover, this also exposes the fact that he doesn't pass. This is fine if you make the shots, but he isn't and he shoots a lot. His game is also getting predictable, he's either a full drive to the net or a 3. There's no mixing up moves and mid-range. In fact, from what I've seen he's always driving with the left and then midway to the net he pulls a behind the back to the right. If I can see it coming, the coaches have game planned for it. And don't forget his defense is horrible.

Not trying to sound like he's the cause for our losing, but at his salary, he's a big part of the team's success. I personally like Barbosa and what he used to be able to do, but he really looks at this point like his game is on a steep decline.
i would pull the trigger if we get decent SF back from Barbosa...he simply can't provide much contribution to this team especially Casey need more defensive mind wing player in now
torontomen is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote