Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Grange feels Raptors are better with Ford as their starter
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 09:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie

We're at our best bench wise when Jose is in the 2nd unit and they can come in and blast teams, especially in the early fourth. Ford gets into the lane more often and gets us more dunks and his patented 14 foot jumper, and we have REALLY missed that go to play especially to start off 3rd qtrs as guaranteed offence. Theyre interchangable really but I as well prefer Ford as the starter until I see us get a backup for Jose where he goes all out for 32-35 minutes instead of just being 'steady' the entire game til the 4th when he finally starts driving the ball. Until Jose probes like Nash ALL game I'll take TJ starting when he comes back because we need the option of having our PG get into the paint nearly every possession and getting us easy points, hose havent come often with him out of the lineup on a consistant basis quarter by quarter. That and TJ's D>>>Jose's.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote