Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chris Bosh vs. Andrea Bargnani: The Final Debate
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 04:39 AM   #18 (permalink)
Kobe4life
hating on the miami heat and the joke that is the nba cba

Representing:

Bargnani is my favorite player, go on, laugh away, but even with the lazy boxouts, and his atrocious attemps to rebound the ball, I still love the guy. In fact I feel there ARE area's, other than his distance shooting, in which Bargnani is better than bosh. For example, subtle things like; his willingness to share the ball, his highly underrated passing skills, and his ability to take shots within the flow of the offense. I suppose Bosh may have improved in some of those areas since he left, but when he was the main offensive weapon here, I feel those were skills he lacked. Anyways the point is, I LOVE BARGS, thus he recieved my vote.... that being said my vote was, more than anything, a way for me to express my support for my favorite player. My vote was a show of support, and nothing more. The fact is, although Bargnani is a special player, as well as my favorite, not even I can delude myself into believing he is anywhere close to Chris... And the unfortunate truth is he probably never will be.
Kobe4life is offline   Boss Key Wife Key