Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chris Bosh vs. Andrea Bargnani: The Final Debate
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 03:39 AM   #18 (permalink)
Kobe4life
hating on the miami heat and the joke that is the nba cba

Representing:

Bargnani is my favorite player, go on, laugh away, but even with the lazy boxouts, and his atrocious attemps to rebound the ball, I still love the guy. In fact I feel there ARE area's, other than his distance shooting, in which Bargnani is better than bosh. For example, subtle things like; his willingness to share the ball, his highly underrated passing skills, and his ability to take shots within the flow of the offense. I suppose Bosh may have improved in some of those areas since he left, but when he was the main offensive weapon here, I feel those were skills he lacked. Anyways the point is, I LOVE BARGS, thus he recieved my vote.... that being said my vote was, more than anything, a way for me to express my support for my favorite player. My vote was a show of support, and nothing more. The fact is, although Bargnani is a special player, as well as my favorite, not even I can delude myself into believing he is anywhere close to Chris... And the unfortunate truth is he probably never will be.
Kobe4life is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote