Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chris Bosh vs. Andrea Bargnani: The Final Debate
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Surely you jest? lol
Not at all. His last season with us he had 4 gamewinners (if I remember correctly).

Guys like Kobe and Melo might get 6-8 in a season. They're not bigs though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
2 of which he was wide open. Most NBA players are going to hit those 8/10 times.

Bosh has his moments, I didn't say he didn't. But from what Andrea has shown, I'd much rather have him being the first option rather than Bosh, especially when the game is on the line. His decision making has come a long way since he entered the league. He's so tough to guard, and attracts so much attention from the opponents which really opens up the floor for everybody else.

Plus, he doesn't hold the ball for 10 seconds on an iso only to take a step-back jumper.
I must have missed all the games where Bargs took over in the final 5 minutes and led us to victory.

I have no idea what you're basing your opinion on. As good as Bargs has been so far (through only 5 games) he STILL isn't better than Bosh was when he was here.

Does he rebound better than Bosh? No.

Does he get to the rim better than Bosh? No.

Is he better defensively? No.

Is he better than Bosh off the dribble? I don't think so, but it's debateable.

The ONLY advantage that Bargs has is his long distance shooting. That's it.

I'm happy that he's started well but he's got a long way to go.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote