Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kings say DeMarcus Cousins demanded trade
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 09:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Filth View Post
cousins has a crap load of talent, but i really doubt there's going to be a team that will give up half the value of a player of cousins caliber. the kings gambled on him and they lost. i don't foresee other teams paying the price.
You could be right. Which means somebody will get him at a dirt cheap price (relatively speaking), or the Kings will try to patch things up, probably after Westphal is gone.

On a somewhat related note, Westphal has appeared to make some bonehead moves. I say "appear" because it looks that way but I don't know enough about the Kings to offer an opinion on whether more is going on. All I know is, when I have watched the Kings this year, Westphal has made some really weird decisions regarding the rotations. For example, when playing the Blazers, the Kings were sticking in the game. It was close until a few minutes into the 3rd quarter. Then, for some reason, Westphal played two rookies, Jimmer and IsaihThomas in the backcourt together for a significant stretch, after taking out Tyreke and Marcus Thornton at the same time. It made no sense. And it looked awful. There truly was no offense being run. Having said that, Cousins should still know to shut the fuck up and let things play out, or try to discuss things constructively, not in the media (captain obvious). If the coach really is that awful, he will eventually be fired.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote