Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kings say DeMarcus Cousins demanded trade
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 09:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
ValanciunasFanboy
chucking wood like a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Filth View Post
nate was benched multiple times while he was with the celtics, i think they even suspended him.
Nate was suspended with Knicks, I don't think there were any behavior issues with Celtics.

Quote:
as for their leaders, pierce is a notorious idiot, garnett acts like a brat
towards their teammates? if not, what has that got to do with anything?

Quote:
allen is disappointing.
you'd have to explain. his current play or his leadership? he's a 36 year old with awesome work ethic and ultimate pro lifestyle. If Nash was a 2, he'd be Ray Allen.

Quote:
i don't see them as the leaders that are going to correct cousins.
check the headcases on the Celtics the last 3 years. Just look through their rosters. Guys who had long suspensions or off court issues before Celts. There've been like 10 or close. Not just bigger names like Rasheed, but all the role players.
All of them were like angels on Celtics. Not all of them played well all the time. But they acted fine.
Sometimes it's even funny. Like, Tony Allen. He was a huge head case before KG arrived. Then he's an angel -- he was often injured but he stopped acting out. Then he goes to Memphis and -- right away --- he beats up OJ Mayo on their plane.
ValanciunasFanboy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote