Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Now that Bargnani is going to be a full-time PF....
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 02:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint

Representing:

Is Bargnani a full-time PF? I don't see how his role is all that different positionally. He guarded Hibbert at times last night, and it's up to the opposing team to decide who is best to defend him. I don't get the fixation with being referred to as a 4 or a 5. The truth is that there are a couple of rentals that can put in a few minutes unquestionably as serviceable Centers. The others are going to face some matchup problems. Davis needs to learn how to best serve the team before he's asked to compensate for those ad matchups. That's actually an approach that favors him. And he'll surely find a good amount of minutes with this crazy schedule.

To me the most important thing to happen this season is no injuries to Davis, DeRozan, or JV. None of those guys should get pushed too hard. And each of them should be learning how to fit on a team that will feature JV and one or two other injections of talent.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote