Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Broussard: Boston offered Rondo/Green for Westbrook/Perkins
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:39 PM   #69 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity View Post

I don't hate anyone in this league except LeBron and some of the other Heat players. Anyway, what exactly is supposed to "slow down the hate train"? This one game? I have watched Rondo OVER THE YEARS. That's what I base my judgement on, period. One game won't change anything. Everyone that had an opinion on Rondo based it on what they saw last year or the last couple of years. This one game SHOULD NOT affect your judgement in the slightest way. But then you come on here after he has a great game to rub it in our faces as if that game meant anything lol. Do you still believe you didn't have a knee-jerk reacting after the Knicks game? We don't believe you, you need more people.
And you think that I have a comprehension problem? LOL....

I guess I just need to keep typing it over & over again and maybe one of these times it'll stick.

My assertions regarding Rondo are not based on any single game.

That about enough?

Did you see the game that Deron Williams had tonight? 10 pts and 3/11 shooting, 1 asst and 6 TOs? Now if I had come in here crowing about how shitty he was based on tonight's game alone THEN you could certainly question my sanity. I think that both of us know that he's a much better player than that though and just had an off night.

Do I expect Rondo to score 20-30 every night out? Of course not. Any points that he scores are "gravy" IMO because that's not his game. He just does enough to keep the defense honest. He's out there to run the show, create for teammates, rebound and play tough, tough D. And he does all of things on a regular basis and THAT is why I sing his praises.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote