Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo learning the virtue of patience
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 11:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
From these comments, the only conclusion one can take is that
A. You are very conservative and din't like thinking outside the box
B. If somebody makes a mistake, you'd rather see them persevere, rather than change direction
C. You don't like colangelo apriori and would complain regardless of what he does ...
Once again I need to ask you to go back and read again. I said hopefully he's truly acquired a sense of pursuing a vision based on good principles, so yeah, obviously I'd like to see a change when required. But that's almost like getting a new GM with no experience. It doesn't instil enormous amounts of confidence. But hopeful I remain. And I always think ownership and the coaching make up the parts that set the direction of the team, along with the GM. It's never just on one guy.

I don't know what you're going on about under the A. You can think outside the box and still look to build a strong foundation above all else.

And not liking Colangelo a priori? Yeah, just based on the way his mother spelled his name with a Y when she brought him into this world cemented my automatic disgust of his very existence. Had he been a cheese maker I would have vomited at the very thought of ingesting his gruyer.

Give me a break, and please do read a little more carefully.

Last edited by LX; 12-25-2011 at 11:33 PM.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote