Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ed, Amir & Bargnani, PF dilemma
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme123 View Post
both hustle/energy players who thrive off fast paced play...both get most of their points close to the basket off tip ins, lop ins from the pg, or dunks/layups....both have less than stellar shooting range and can't spread the defence leaving it up to the italian to fufill that purpose..

that being the case, ed davis is smarter players, fouls way less, better defender and has more promise to be a better player....imo amir is what he is and i cant personally see him being much better....i know hes young still but hes been in league for while, what u see is what u get....that is why i suggest trading him instead of davis
Amir can hit 15ft shots quite well, Davis can't. Davis is smarter on the defensive end and a much better position player. Amir is a hustle player and imo Davis is more controlled and sound. Davis has better instincts as a shot blocker while Amir is way more foul prone. To me these two bring different things to the table and while they have some similarities they're quite different.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote