Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Best Player On The Toronto Raptors This Year Will Be.....
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 09:08 PM   #135 (permalink)
Scully
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Wha?

I will never understand this...

When Bosh was here he was "just another avg. player on a shitty team putting up stats".

Now that he's on an awesome team it's "well of course his numbers are going to look good... look how much help he has!"

Which is it? Because it really can't be both....

If you think that Bosh wasn't an important part of that Heat team last season then I honestly don't know what you were watching. He DESTROYED the Lakers in both games last season (against one of the best frontcourts in bball) and killed the Bulls in the playoffs. He wasn't just spotting up and shooting jumpers like Haslem.

If Bargs was on MIA people would be complaining about Joel Anthony or wade or Lebron "stealing all his rebounds".... the way that Bosh "stole" them when he was here... and Reggie after that.

You know it's true.

This. ^^^^^ A thousand times.
Where did you see me say any thing about bosh's ability or his past feats. I said Andrea is more important to this team then Bosh is to the heat. I f Bosh was here he would be more important then Andrea, but he's not. Offensively he's the best third option in the league. He could easily be 2nd option on a contender some where else. Andrea is less skilled/ mobile, but he is more important to the raptors.

If Andrea avgs 20 & 6 IMO he should be leading Bosh in voting.
Scully is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote