Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il dies
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 12:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
bladeofBG
in a battle for Eeyore's soul! Save him! For the dark side hath cookies!

Representing:
Smile

Wow. What an unexpected boon. Juss last Sunday my brother was over; since he's real smart, I felt impelled to ask him if Kim Jong-Il allows Christmas in North Korea, and my brother went on to tell some absolutely insane atrocities he's committed against his people (so the short answer was, in a word, 'no').

Where does the regime go from here? Given my admittedly meager knowledge of economics, I'm inclined to believe their military prowess in the face of starvation, unstable economy & rolling blackouts, I'm convinced their military strength is the result of 'gifts' by other countries to keep them known as a 'power' in order to divert attention from those that gave the 'gifts.'

Will that be kept up? More importantly, will Kim Jong-Un be better to his people, make feeding them & allowing them to live without fear of being killed by the regime into primary objectives & priorities?
bladeofBG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote