Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What Are Your Latest Purchases...
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 12:49 PM   #27 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by strung_out View Post
Just bought a round-trip flight to the Cayman Islands. Was originally planning on Jamaica but I heard that it's a little risky around some parts. I'll be going with another friend who is also into photography. We'll probably be safer in the Cayman Islands with all the camera gear we'll be lugging around.

We originally wanted to go to New Zealand but unfortunately she couldn't take that much time off from work
Nice strung! Have a great time.

Later on down the road if/when you're looking for another place I'd recommend Barbados. I've been there a bunch of times (one time with a pro photographer friend) and we never had a prob. Very nice island without the hassle. And the scenery is gorgeous.

My latest purchase was a Nintendo 3DS. First gaming system of any kind that I've bought in about 10 years or so (last one was a PS1). I'm an RPG fan so I got "Disgaea" to go with it. Lots of fun so far. One thing I REALLY like is the price of the games! $30?? Win!!

Last edited by TORaptor4Ever; 12-14-2011 at 12:51 PM.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote