Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Magloire: "This year is going to be a different team"
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 09:29 AM   #16 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Talk is so cheap.

That's my stance. Most people are so excited to have basketball back, myself included, that the ole Raptor Forum Fickle and short memories are starting to surface. I want to feel the same but I just can't.

My real opinion is more like this; Toronto will see better attitudes all around, with a more responsible effort. Team play in general will improve. There will be less tendency to fade as games wear on, less tendency to come out flat to start first, and third quarters. that said, the youth, and over all lack of talent level will keep Toronto from being anything more than an also ran. Their attention to detail, hard work and youth will steal them a few games against the older teams who look past them as the season moves on with such a tight schedule, however they are still a long way off.

I really just hope they don't over achieve, unless they achieve so much that they make the post season. Playoffs change players and they are incredibly valuable, but 9th-11th place in the conference is an absolute nightmare for a rebuilding team.

Go Raps....
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote