Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - this new roster rocks, doesn't it ?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 04:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
DSWC
only wearing black until something darker comes along

Representing:

Actually, late last night I was watching some of the training camp videos, and I thought to myself... I kind of like this team.

Expectations are REALLY low, but I don't think they'll be the worst in the league. We finally have some size, and just like how I used to watch garbage time to "see the rooks/guys who don't get a lot of playing time", that's what I'll do this season - watch for progression.

I like the veteran leadership that's come to this team too, with AC, Magloire, and even Butler. I like the mantra that they're using of "seeing what we've got, this year", and seeing which pieces we have to go forward with.
DSWC is offline   Boss Key Wife Key