Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raps talking to Reggie Williams (Forbes update)
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 06:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I'd take Reggie Williams over Forbes anyday, and I'm a really by Gary Forbes supporter. With the right coaching, Reggie could sneak into that starting 3 spot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
Reggie Williams is a gifted scorer and is very underrated. Unlike Butler and Forbes, he can actually be a solid rotation player for basically all NBA teams. He'd be a great pickup at the right price and a nice piece we can hold on to going in to the future. His ceiling I think is a high scoring 6th man/fringe starter in spots. Forbes and Butler are scrubs.

agreed. I like his game (have to admit only seen him a few times and read a bit about him,) he can flat out score and seems level-headed.

forbes and butler are guys who could come in and have a good night and excite us, but williams is a guy who could stay with us in the future, be a great role-player, maybe 6th man or even yeah, an outside chance of improving enough to be worth a starting role.

make it happen.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote