Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Dwight willing to sign with the Mavs
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 12:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
10gizzle

Resident Mavs Fan

Representing:

That's the thing.

Even if Dallas doesn't have any other stars...Kidd, Dirk and D12 would be able to go quite far themselves. He'd be in a big market where he doesn't need to be the offensive focus or the true leader.

Everyone seems to be saying that Dirk is close to done which seems nonsensical. The guy just had one of his best seasons yet. He's better now in all facets of the game than he ever has been (sans athleticism of course). He's one of those guys who I can see still scoring an efficient 15-20 points into his late 30's.

D12 on the Mavs would not only ensure championship contention for awhile, but it would nearly assure Deron Williams signing there too. They'd probably be the least hated big 3 in the league...lol

I'm just hoping that they can keep this whole thing going. Their first championship was enough to last me a lifetime but surrounding Dirk with players of that caliber would open the door for much more.
10gizzle is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote