Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - the plan ?
Thread: the plan ?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 06:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bankiz
making funny and strange dark trade in his mind !!!

Representing:
Default the plan ?

I understand the BC's plan.

1. a new coach, whom preach defense.
2. Create a new system, and build a new culture around defense.
3. developping young talent.
4. creating a winning team, who can compete.

so where are we ?
1. chack !
2. we will see !
3. in progress !
4. if they want to create a OKC or philadelphia team, they will need more than high pick.
yes, we have DD, ed and now jonas. and we will have another pick this year.
but how do you bring here solid player to compete with your raising-star ?
because i see all the good player take a salary cut, only to get a ring.

the lockout was for nothing ? beacause more big market will have big star team :
lakers, miami, boston, chicago, NYK,

and after them a second group of team who can/could compete : Dallas, SAS, OKC, Memphis, Atlanta, Nets, Orlando.

that put 12 teams already in the mix.

what about the others ?
WEST:
1. who can make the playoffs : portland, denver.
2. who will compete for the 8th spot :
GSW, PHX, UTAH, NOH, Clippers, KIngs, Houston.

EAST:
Phily CHarlottre, Indiana, Bucks, Pistons, Wash, Cavs and toronto.

i put phily and indy ahead of us righjt now, beacuse they already have a good season last year and a solid young core of player, with talent !
but i don't think we are ahead of the others and we need to be on the same level at least than phily and indiana if we want to really compete, and a brighter futur.

but i don't see how BC can bring here some talents, real talents, other than with picks. because our trade assets are very limited.

i hope his plan can be a little alterate, so he can trade barg + barbo + caldy (or amnesty him). and bring here player who really can change things.

i's the only way we can improve to be serious client for the big market teams. and we need to do that next season. Not in 2 or 3 years.
because in 2 or 3, DD and ed will be gone if we don't improve as quickly as possible in the next 2 seasons.

what are your toughts on this plan, and how he can make it right ?
Bankiz is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote