Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Let's GO FOR IT
Thread: Let's GO FOR IT
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius
Default Let's GO FOR IT

I mean, c'mon Colangelo. What are you doing here? Look at the FA market. You had Tyson Chandler, you had David West. Hell, we could've traded for Chris Paul and even D12.

What about Thad Young and Caron Butler? Aren't those solutions to play SF on this team?

Why aren't you amenstying Jose Calderon already? What are you waiting for Colangelo. Seriously, it's like you don't even have a plan in place any more. You're just going for the worst possible players and hoping that we can win and save MLSE some money.

Didn't you learn anything from when we had Chris Bosh? Remember trading for JO? Remember how many game we won? And how signing Turkoglu? Remember how we were already planning the parade route? We had the guy who could help us beat Orlando! Orlando! We were well on our way!

And just as I'm writing this I see that Agent Zero is FA! Colangelo, c'mon, he'd be the PG we always needed. He can score, scream Hibachi, teach big Ed how to shoot and would allow us to market this team more! We'd be the EIGHTH SEED! EIGHTH SEED Colangelo!

Wake up Bryan. What are we paying you for? I didn't want Casey. Should've paid for JVG! Bah!!!!!!
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote