Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Next offseason
Thread: Next offseason
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 11:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fk24 View Post
I strongly feel that next offseason, we have a big shot at building a legitimate contender if we play our cards right. Draft, trades free agency you name it, we could hit a homerun ball. Question is where do we get started?
i agree. I think your scenario is obviously the absolute best-case but i think we have a great chance at being a play-off team and maybe a good play-off team.

imo, we get started by focussing on the players we've got, hope casey has a good effect on them. We don't make any big moves yet, wait and see who fits in the system. Towards trade deadline and in the draft we think about possible trades. We rely on a bit of luck and our scouting and we make another good draft pick. Then, we're in the position to be a good team and we look at one big FA signing. That one might never happen coz of players not wanting to come here. If so, we just concentrate on our young players and possible trades to improve our team.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote